UPDATE on DEC 15th, 2010:
I've used my Copco cup DAILY now for 9 months. How those 1-star rating folks cracked their lids or complain about leaks blows my mind. I don't see how this is possible. And by the way, how on Earth is Amazon selling an MSRP $7.99 cup for $24.75??? I've heard of price gouging, but this wins the gouging price award of the year! Happy Holidays!
UPDATE on NOV 15th, 2010:
I've now used this cup EVERY single day since I bought it and I only have one complaint: the temperature drops faster than I would expect - too cold to drink after 20 minutes or less. This is a shame, but I keep using the cup. It's fine for your desk or a short trip to the office.
---------------------------
MSRP: $7.99
- I came across this Copco cup while out shopping, looked it over and thought "wow, this is perfect for me". Although I own several costlier double-insulated stainless steel cups, they have one problem ... you can't reheat your coffee in the microwave. This Copco cup solves that problem.
- You'd think this was a Styrofoam cup - until you pick it up. It's very well made, solid & sturdy, and has a twist-on lid with a rubber seal. Surprising to learn: double-insulation! It's top dishwasher safe although I hand wash mine. The dark rubberized brown band makes it non-slip. It's microwavable but I recommend: remove the lid so you don't shorten the life of the rubber seal.
All-Clad Master Chef 2 4-Quart Saute Pan
Waring Quik Stik Medium Duty Immersion Hand Blender
Breville BSC560XL Stainless-Steel 7-Quart Slow Cooker with EasySear Insert
Kegco Standard Door Mount Kegerator Keg Tap Conversion Kit with 5 lb. Co2 Tank - SCK-5T
Oneida Omnia 62-Piece Flatware Set
Global G-4 7-Inch Oriental Chef's Knife
Le Creuset Stoneware 5-3/4-Quart Covered Oval Casserole
Shun Classic 8-Inch Chef's Knife with Scallops
Harley Davidson Flaming Bar & Shield Logo 15 Ounce Coffee Mug
Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-Inch Fillet With Sheath
March High Temperature Pump for Brewing Home Brew
NewAir AI-110W Portable Countertop Ice Maker
Sunpentown WC-20TL ThermoElectric with Touch Sensitive Controls 20-Bottle Wine Cooler
Portmeirion Botanic Garden Pasta Bowls
Wallace Continental Bead Stainless-Steel 65-Piece Boxed Flatware Set
Global 6-1/4-Inch Heavyweight Boning Knife
Panasonic NN-SF550M New Flat 1000-Watt 1-Cubic-Foot Microwave Oven
Harsch Gairtopf Fermenting Crock Pot - 5 Liter - ME7409
Mr. Heater
Shun Classic 9-Inch Slicing Knife with Scallops
All-Clad Stainless 6-Quart Stockpot
Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 9 inch Cooks Chef Knife
Haier WDNS32BW Water Dispenser with Power Indicator Lights
Farberware 50049 Classic Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set
Shun Classic 8-Inch Carving Knife
Reed & Barton Crescendo II 18/0 Stainless-Steel 65-Piece Flatware Set with Storage Caddy
Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Wide Cook's Knife
Arcos Spanish Pine Wood Ham Holder
South Shore Furniture
Natural Home 10 Piece Easistore Nesting Cookware Set
Waterford Crystal Lismore 2-Ounce Cordial Glasses
Hamilton Beach HBB250 Commercial Rio Bar Blender with 44-Ounce Polycarbonate Container
Nostalgia Electrics LPM-530 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Maker
Cuisinart DFP-7BC 7-Cup Food Processor
John Boos 18-Inch Round Maple Chinese Chopping Block
Nesco American Harvest FD-1020 Gardenmaster 1000-Watt Digital Food Dehydrator
Viante CUC-01G Indoor Grill-Griddle
Swiss Diamond Cast-Aluminum Nonstick 4.3 Quart Saute Pan with Lid
Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set
Tumbling Composter
The Pomegranate Juice Press - Extra large Commercial Pomegranate and Citrus Manual Juice Press Comes with Bonus Free Lime Squeezer
Maestro Homebrew Beer Kit with 3 True Brew Home Brew Ingredient Kits
Spode Christmas Tree 45-Piece Flatware Set
Lifetime 22960 4-Foot Round Table with 48-Inch Round Molded Top
Baratza G385 Maestro + Coffee Grinder Black and Grindz Coffee Grinder Cleaner - Baratza ABARG385K3
Harsch Gairtopf Fermenting Crock Pot - 5 Liter - ME7409
Prago Meat Cuber and Tenderizer
Picnic at Ascot Portable Picnic Table Set with Storage Case
Portmeirion Botanic Garden Tea Cup and Saucer
Shun Ken Onion 6-Inch Chef's Knife
No comments:
Post a Comment