I have used the 16 ounce Contigo mugs everyday for the past year for my daily latte that I make at home and then drink on my 50 mile bus/rail/bicycle commute and then through the morning when I get to work. Everyday I would get to the bottom of the mug and wish I had just a little bit more coffee. If only they made a Contigo mug with 20 ounces! Well here it is and I'm finally drinking that slightly larger latte out this great stainless steel mug.
First of all Contigo mugs are the absolute best. I make my coffee at 5:30 AM and it's still hot at 10 or 11 AM when I finish it. At home on the weekends my wife has me make her coffee in these mugs even though we are sitting around the house because she drinks it slowly and likes her coffee very hot and this mug keeps it burn-your-mouth-hot for at least an hour or two (it does lose heat through the plastic lid though very slowly).
The stainless steel body is flawless. I like that it's not lined with plastics that can leech into whatever you are drinking and that it's not aluminum which I have read is possibly reactive with your beverages. It's hard to go wrong with food grade stainless steel and the double walled construction on these mugs is an engineering feat.
Winsome Wood Wine Butler
L'Equip FilterPro Food Dehydrator
Panasonic 27" Stainless Steel Trim Kit for 1.6 cuft Stainless Steel Microwaves
Calphalon UNISON Nonstick 12-inch Everyday Pan
Wusthof Grand Prix II 4-Piece Steak-Knife Set
LumiSource Bistro Hydraulic Bar Table
Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel 20-Quart Covered Stockpot
Gardenmaster Dehydrator
Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Set
Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 9-Inch Skillet with Iron Handle
Calphalon Electric Extra Large Digital Deep Fryer
Bodum Bora Bora 17-Ounce Doublewall Thermo Tea Press
Sunpentown 8-bottle Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating Elelement
West Bend 55 Cup Commercial Stainless Steel Coffeemaker
BeerTender VB2158001 T-fal Home Beer-Tap System
Swiss Diamond Cast-Aluminum Nonstick 8- and 11-Inch Open Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 4-1/2-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover
SEI 68-Inch-Tall Trellis Baker's Rack
Excalibur 3500 Food Dehydrator - 5 Tray - Black - Food Dryer Kitchen Appliance - Food Storage & More
TSM Products TSM Harvest Food Dehydrator
Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 6 inch Cooks Chef Knife
Shun Premier Utility Knife
Portmeirion Botanic Garden Individual 5-1/2-Inch Fruit Salad Bowls
J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 13-Piece Knife Set
Capresso 455 CoffeeTEAM Therm Stainless Coffeemaker/Burr Grinder Combination
Waterford Lismore Covered Butter
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 2-Piece Promotional Chef Set
Scanpan CTX 10-1/4-Inch Fry Pan
John Boos 18x12x1.75 Cherry Cutting Board with Gravy Groove and Stainless Steel Feet
The Sharper Image Black Infrared
Spode Blue Italian 12 Piece Set
3 Pc Black Finish Counter Height Drop Leaf Pub Set with Saddle Stools
Shun TDM0742 Premier Nakiri Knife
Bosch Universal Plus Meat Grinder
Mikasa Italian Countryside 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
TIGER JNPS10U 5.5CUP Rice Cooker
Lello 1375 Ariete Cafe Prestige Coffee Maker
4 24" Saddle Back Espresso Kitchen Counter Bar Stools
Shun Premier Slicing Knife
BCA193BG Refrigerator
Nu-Wave Oven
Dualit Classic 2-Slice Toaster
MAC Brand Mighty Chef Knife 8 Inch Blade #Mth80
Broil King NWT-28S Professional Extra-Large Stainless-Steel Warming Tray
Emile Henry Flame Top 2.6 Quart Tagine
Jamie Oliver Knife Block
YOSHIHIRO- Hammered Damascus Chef Knife Gyutou Knife 8.2" (210mm) - MADE IN JAPAN + FREE SHIPPING
All-Clad Copper Core Butter Warmer
No comments:
Post a Comment